Pages

To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Thanks Corrinne!!!

. . . for the awesome BUTTON you created for the blog!!!


Followers, participators, everyone please feel free to place it our your blog!! Link it to
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.ca/  Thanks!

Be watching tomorrow for a brand new challenge and a new sponsor!!

1 comment:

  1. Toot toot! Yep, I'm tooting my own horn! I was actually a little surprised that this was my first attempt as typically it takes me FOREVER to create graphics. It's a new skill that I am learning, so I love it AND hate it at the same time.

    Anyway, I'm happy you liked it :)
    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete